- Transformers types.
- Functions and Inspection Procedures for Transformer Protective Relays:
Buchholz Relay, Safety Relief Valve, Temperature Indicator Switches, Main and Backup Protective
- State the principles of three-phase transformers.
- List the factors causing damage and accelerate to the insulating oil deterioration.
- List basic tests for the insulating oil.
- Describe color test and breakdown voltage test with application standards.
- State the purpose of replacing and purifying transformer oil.
- Explain necessary transformer tests.
1- Transformer turns Ratio
2- DC and AC Hi-Pot Test
3- Power Factor tests for windings and bushings
4- Oil tests.